MAY 11, 2019
This policy covers how OTC PR WIRE, their affiliate entities and subsidiaries (“Company,” “we,” “our” or “us”) treats personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your past use of our products and services. Personal Information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Company does not own or control or to people that Company does not employ or manage.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE: GENERAL
We collect personal information when you register with us, when you use our products or services, when you visit our webpages or the websites of certain Company partners. When you enter surveys, we may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
When you register we may ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code, occupation, industry, and phone number. Once you register with any of our websites, and sign in to our services, you are no longer anonymous to us.
Each of our websites may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you request.
We use information for the following general purposes:
- to customize content;
- to fulfill your requests for products and services;
- to improve our services;
- to contact you;
- to conduct research; and,
- provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
You have the right to opt out of the sharing of any information by contacting our legal department by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
EU Customers, Vendors and Partners:
This Service is hosted and operated in the United States (“U.S.”), with certain operations and clients in other countries (which may be hosted in the European Union (“E.U.”)). By using this service, you acknowledge that any Personal Information about you, regardless of whether provided by you or a third party, is being provided to us in the U.S. and will be hosted on U.S. servers, and you authorize us to transfer, store, host and process your information to and in the U.S. and possibly other countries. You hereby consent to transfer your data to the U.S. pursuant to the standard data protection clauses promulgated by the European Commission (“EC”), a copy of which can be obtained at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=celex%3A32010D0087
If you are located in the EU, United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) related to your Personal Information, as further described below. Company will be the controller of your Personal Information processed in connection with the Service. You have a right to:
- Data Access. You may request access to the Personal Data we hold about you and request that we edit or delete them.
- Data Portability. You are entitled to request copies of Personal Data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or request that this information be transmitted to another service provider (where technically feasible).
- Deletion. You may be able to have your Personal Data deleted or erased.
- Correcting inaccurate or incomplete information. We maintain a process to help you confirm that your personal details remain correct and up-to-date.
- Manage your Information. You may choose whether or not you wish to receive material from us or some of our partners. Please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com
- Withdraw consent. If the processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time as to future processing.
- Object to or restrict our use of Personal Data. You can ask us to stop using all or some of your Personal Data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your Personal Data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS, VENDORS AND PARTNERS:
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents are entitled to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
You may exercise your rights above by contacting us contact email address and we will review your request in accordance with applicable laws.
INFORMATION RELATING TO MINORS:
If you believe we have any information from or about anyone under the age of 13, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We may set and access Company cookies on your computer.
We let other companies that use our service on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not ours. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to our cookies.
YOUR ABILITY TO EDIT AND DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES:
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to our Services, such as service announcements, administrative messages and newsletters that are considered part of your account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in place to protect personal information about you.
Your Account Information is password-protected.
In certain areas we use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
We may and will update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.